December 24 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise
Santa Supper Cruise
Bring your family aboard to celebrate the magic of the holidays and relax as our hard-working Elves treat you to a delicious dinner buffet and fun activities! Your little ones will be delighted with a visit from Santa, and holiday-themed crafts during the cruise.
Attire is at the discretion of each guest. A sweater or jacket is recommended for cooler weather when viewing from the outdoor decks.
Waterways Cruises at Lake Union Piers on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
2 Hour Cruise
Boarding: 4:30 pm
Departure: 5:00 pm
Return: 7:00 pm
- 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington (cruising on Lake Washington is subject to boat traffic and weather)
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast upon boarding
- Your own private table
- Delicious buffet of holiday favorites
- Captain’s light narration of sights
- Festive holiday activities – Letter to Santa Station & Holiday themed coloring sheets
- Meet santa!
- All ages!
Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
Book for a group of six or more to save 10% off your tickets. Email [email protected] or call 206.223.2060 for large group bookings.
Santa Supper Menu
Mac & Cheese veg
for the kids!
Lyonnaise Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Beet Salad
with sherry vinaigrette
Fresh Fruit Platter
veg – vegetarian
v – vegan
gf – gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change