Independence Day Supper Cruise
Kirkland Marina Park Pier Location
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child 5 to 12 years old
- For Groups of 4-6 Guests 25% Off Group Discount
Come Celebrate Independence Day with Us!
Come celebrate Fourth of July in style aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht! Bring the family to relax and enjoy a summer evening out on the water, a delicious buffet dinner and to celebrate America’s birthday!
- 2-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table
- Delicious dinner buffet with options of Northwest dinner favorites
- Captains narration of sights
Waterways Cruises at Kirkland Marina Park Pier
25 Lake Plaza Dr., Kirkland, WA, 98033
Freshly baked breads from Macrina Bakery (V) – assorted artisan rolls, signature whipped butter
- Seasonal Fruit (V) (Vg) – cantaloupe, pineapple, watermelon
- Hail, Caesar Salad (V) (Vg) (G available upon request) – farm fresh romaine lettuce, house-made garlic croutons, freshly grated parmesan cheese, Chef Leo’s signature caesar dressing
- Grilled boneless chicken breast fillet (G) – House-made creamy mushroom sauce
- Marinated certified angus beef flank steak (G) – Sautéed yellow onion pearls, whole mini cremini mushrooms, honey lime soy sauce
- Roasted red and yukon gold potatoes (V) (Vg) (G)
- Waterways Famous Mac N Cheese (V) – Tillamook white cheddar cheese sauce, elbow pasta
- Chef’s featured desserts (V) – lemon bars, chocolate chunk brownies, assorted dessert flavor bars
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
Menu is subject to change
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages. You can purchase drink packages ahead of time for a discount.
- Celebration packages with champagne, cake and more!