Seattle Sights Lunch Cruise
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Senior Ages 65+
- Child 5 to 12 years old
- Child 4 and under
Enjoy Your Day on the Water
Relax and enjoy an afternoon cruise with a delicious lunch served at your private table in the comfort of a climate-controlled salon of a Waterways yacht. Your captain’s narration of Seattle sights includes homes of the rich and famous along the shorelines of Lake Washington and floating homes on Lake Union—a perfect way to entertain friends and family from out of town.
Please be sure to read and review our Health and Safety Policies for cruising with Waterways.
- Masks – Passengers, ages 3 and older, are required to wear masks while boarding, on board, and disembarking Waterways’ vessel. Masks may only be removed while actively drinking or dining or while on outer decks.
- Vaccinations – Passengers, ages 12 and older, on boarding must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to boarding. If guests or crew are unable to provide vaccination proof or a negative COVID-19 test result, they will be unable to board.
Waterways Cruises at Chandler’s Cove on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Boarding: begins at 11:45 a.m.
- Departure: 12:15 p.m.
- Return: 2:15 p.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Your own private table – Pursuant to the current COVID restrictions each party is limited to ten guests
- A delicious three-course plated lunch
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights and Seattle trivia
Available for Purchase
Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.
Freshly Baked Breads from Macrina Bakery (V)
Assorted Artisan Rolls |Signature Whipped Butter
Classic Caesar Salad (V) (G – Available Upon Request)
Farm Fresh Romaine Lettuce | House-made Garlic Croutons | Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese | Anchovies | House-made Caesar Dressing
Your Choice of Entrée
Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (G)
Roasted Garlic Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes | Roasted Asparagus | Sweet Chili Beurre Blanc
Penne Pasta (V) (G)
Gluten Free Penne Pasta | Sundried Tomatoes | Mushrooms | Spinach | Artichoke Hearts | Parmesan Cheese | Red Cream Sauce
Waterways New York Cheesecake (V)
Fresh Mixed Berry Sauce | Whole Berries | Vanilla Whipped Cream
Chef’s Special Kids Meal for Entrée*
Baked Mac ‘n’ Cheese with a Side of Fruit
Coffee and tea service
V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change