Sake Pairing Dinner Cruise With Tahoma Fuji
Experience a gorgeous night on the water with a crafted coursed dinner and sake pairing with Tahoma Fuji. Try Tahoma Fuji’s flavorful Sake with a thoughtfully prepared dinner created by our chefs. Don’t miss out on a beautiful fall evening on the water.
About Tahoma Fuji:
Andy Neyens, owner and brewer of Tahoma Fuji, met his then-future wife in Seattle. They eventually ended up moving to Toyama, Japan, where Andy began working in a small sake brewery. After the brewmaster was let go, the couple decided to make the jump back to the Pacific Northwest. They shortly had their two children after and transformed their backyard into a sake brewery, creating Tahoma Fuji Sake.
Waterways Cruises at Lake Union Piers on South Lake Union (End of East Pier)
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
2.5 Hour Cruise
Departure – 7:00pm
Return – 9:30pm
Your Cruise Includes
- Two-and-a-half hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington (cruising on Lake Washington is subject to boat traffic and weather).
- Your own private table
- Four Tahoma Fuji sakes paired with a delicious four-course dinner
- Guided tasting of spirits complete with tasting notes and a brief history
- Captain’s light narration of sights
- This cruise is for guests 21 and older only
Full-service bar available for the purchase of specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
Tahoma Fuji Menu In Development*
v = vegan, veg = vegetarian, gf = gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change