December 31 | 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. | Ages 16+
New Year’s Eve Party Cruise
Ring in the New Year in style aboard the Sightseer, complete with a champagne toast at midnight and the best views of the fireworks show on Lake Union! Party the night away and dance to live DJ entertainment for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration.
Waterways Cruises at Lake Union Piers on South Lake Union
901 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
• Boarding: begins at 9:30 p.m.
• Departure: 10:00 p.m.
• Return: 12:30 a.m.
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-and-a-half-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington (cruising on Lake Washington is subject to boat traffic and weather).
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Specialty appetizers & desserts
- Live DJ entertainment & dancing
- New Year’s party favors
- Amazing views of the New Year’s fireworks!
- Cocktail style event, no reserved seating or tables
- This cruise is for guests 21 years and older
Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
Sample Menu – Menu In Development*
Crostini Bar (V)
spinach artichoke dip, hummus, tomato bruschetta, crostini and pita bread crackers
Antipasto Platter (G)
assortment of cured meats and gourmet cheeses, olives, marinated artichokes, mushrooms and vegetables
Dungeness Crab Cakes
dungeness crab, grain mustard and chives topped with lemon pepper aioli
Mushroom Leek Tartlets (V)
wild mushrooms, leeks and smoked gouda cheese
Pulled Pork Sliders
pineapple char siu sauce, rustic slider buns and lime cilantro coleslaw
Grilled Prawn Skewers (G)
sweet chili remoulade
Grilled Beef Satay (G)
house made herb mix sauce
Assorted Fruit Platter (V, Vg, G)
freshly carved seasonal fruit and berries
Chocolate Indulgence (V, Vg, G)
fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate
Assorted Mini Cheesecakes
veg = vegetarian, v = vegan, gf = gluten-free
*Menu is subject to change