Locks, Lakes, and Lunch Cruise
- Senior Ages 65+
- General Ages 13+
- Military Must present Military ID upon boarding
- Children 5 to 12 years old
- Children 4 and under
Enjoy Your Day on the Water.
Experience Seattle history with a relaxing cruise through the historic Ballard Locks and Seattle’s Ship Canal on a beautiful Waterways yacht. Your mid-day excursion includes a three-course plated lunch and your captain’s narration of sights. This is a one-way cruise; return transportation to the Waterways HomePort is not included.
- Waterways Cruises HomePort (Seattle) – 2441 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
- Boarding: begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Departure: 11:30 a.m.
- Return*: 1:30 p.m.
*Returning to Shilshole Bay Marina: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100, Seattle, WA 98117
Your Cruise Includes:
- Two-hour one-way cruise on Lake Union and through Ballard Locks (Waterways HomePort to Shilshole)
- A delicious three-course plated lunch served at your private table
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda
- Specialty cocktails, wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Captain’s narration of sights
- Please note that this is a one-way cruise, and return transportation to the Waterways Cruises HomePort is not included. Call our office at 206-223-2060 for more information.
- Location information:
- Departing from Waterways HomePort: 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle WA 98103
- Returning to Shilshole Bay Marina: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100, Seattle, WA 98117
Available for Purchase
Flowers, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase. Upgrade to a window table for the best views.